Q1. What are the courses offered by Radha Govind College Of Education ?
Radha Govind College Of Education offers various courses like :
- Undergraduate courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA )
- Bachelor of Computer application ( BCA)
- Education Courses
- -B.Ed. C.C.S University (Meerut)
- -D.El.Ed./B.T.C. Affiliated to SCERT and Approved by NCTE
Q2. What is the duration of the courses ?
- Radha Govind College Of Education provides Programs in different disciplines; duration of course :
- BBA & BCA – 3 Years
- B.Ed. – 2 Years
Q3. What documents are needed for admission ?
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and 12th passing certificate
- Character certificate (Original)
- Transfer certificate (TC)/ Migration certificate (Original)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs.
- Caste Certificate (if required)
Q4. What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Students Must have 45% in their 12th board .
Q5. Are the courses offered by Radha Govind College Of Education are Recognized?
Radha Govind College Of Education provides the programmes affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (Meerut).
Q6. Does the college has Hostel facility ?
Yes , for more details visit http://radhagovindcollege.org/index.php/Rgc/hostel
Q7. Which is the Nearest metro station to Radha Govind College of Education?
The nearest Metro Station to Radha Govind college of Education is Knowledge Park-II (5 Minutes to reach).
Q8. Does the college provides placement to the students ?
Radha Govind college of Education assures 100% placement assistance. In recent past Radha Govind college of Education has a path breaking recruitment record for under graduates and post Graduates from Various Academic Programs. Our Students are placed in top companies like KPMG , EXTRAMARKS , etc with the highest package of 5 Lakh P.a onwards.
Q9. How Qualified are the faculty Members of the college ?
Radha Govind college of Education has talented and dedicated thought leader in the country that are from the best institutions around India. Not only are they academically and professionally amongst the best, but have high standards of moral and ethical values, so that they can be true role models.
Q10. Who are the faculty members at Radha Govind College of Education.
We have eminent academicians from the corporate industry there’s a great blend of corporate and academics. They have a high learning curve. For more details click on : http://radhagovindcollege.org/index.php/Rgc/faculty
Q11. How many students are there in a class?
Our classes usually have 55 to 60 students on average. We like to keep our class sizes small enough to ensure that students get plenty of individual attention from their faculties.
Q12. What are the extra-curricular activities organised by the college?
We do agree that Extracurricular activities are an area of concern for many college applicants.
Radha Govind College of Education has a broad educational mission to develop extracurricular activities to “whole students.”
A wide and diversified range of extracurricular activities exist on Radha Govind College of Education, meeting a variety of student interests.
Each student has varying interests or talents. College offers various cultural clubs, which enables the student to decide which area to explore.
- Cultural Club: Students interested in fine arts have a plethora of extracurricular opportunities in which they can actively participate. Activities including music, and dance concerts offer a chance for students to demonstrate their dramatic abilities.
- Sports Club: Student athletes may “try out” this club for inter collegiate sports teams such as Volleyball, Basketball, Cricket, Tennis, Badminton, Chess etc. Being a variety athlete requires a great commitment of time and energy for practicing, conditioning, and competing. Sports club provide an opportunity for all student athletes to play a sport they enjoy, while competing against their peers.
- Social Service Club: The main aim of this club is to help the needy & to go towards higher kind of social responsibility.
Other Activities- In addition to the specific extracurricular activities previously mentioned, There are several other activities as well like :
Sports Day, Radha Govind College of Education organises annual sports day in the campus to create a spirit of team building among the students.
- Sahityam, a fiesta for undergraduates where creativity, passion & imagination takes wings.
- Dandiya night, in which students are given opportunity to enjoy auspicious days of Navratras.
Q13. What is the Admission Procedure at RGCE ?
Admission Forms are available on the website as well as in the college.
The Admission Form, duly completed, has to be submitted along with the following documents:
- The original and photocopies of the mark sheets of Class X and XII;
- Original Transfer Certificate;
- Migration Certificate
After document verification, There are two rounds of selection :
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Q14. Does Radha Govind College of Education has network connectivity?
Yes, Radha Govind College of Education has network connectivity from all major routes.
Q15. Does the faculty interact with the student on ONE to ONE basis?
Yes, Radha Govind College of Education Believes in a mentorship module designed by the college and students must take advantage of the professor’s office hours. The one-on-one discussions give an opportunity to resolve their queries.
Q16. Can I get any help in getting Education loan?
YES, College will assist you in providing documents for the loan procedure.